1. salam peeps....finally, i got the strength to put up this first tutorial for you guys. i hope you will find this tutorial useful. for your information, i will not go into the introduction of techniques but rather on a specific type of stitches. for those of you who are newbies, feel free to drop a line if you need guidance on the very basic level of stitch. otherwise i will assume that all of you are able to cope with the tutorial.
2. a little on the teknik that i am giving out today. the flower that i made here is a sequin flower. teknik=fish scale single layer. if you take a closer look, you will be able to see the shades of the flower. this is the teknik used for shadings. you can choose a different colour but make sure the shades are one tone or two tone higher or lower.
3. lets go straight to the tutorial:
|Langkah pertama - using your erasable pen, draw the outline of the flower. here you can use lace to ease up your job, in case u need more flowers|
|b. then, draw the shades. to practice doing this, take real flowers and look at their shades. really look. you will notice the different shades that a flower has. dont worry, you can do it. |
|c. start stitching. start with the outer layer with the darker colour, since i use the darker colour for the outside for this tutoria. for a realistic effect you should start with a brighter colour first. but brighter or darker, you will get the shades. dont worry too much. |
|d. these are the 2 colours that i use. i am using indian sequin. indian sequin is the flat sequin, real flat sequin. they come in various sizes, three main sizes, large, medium and small. |
|e. fill in all the outer layer. pick up only 1(one) piece of sequin and stitch them onto the outer layer of the flower. cara jahitan, from left to right. |
|f. this is how it looks when all the outer layer has been filled in.|
|g. now, we are going to use the lighter colour for the inner layer (shades).|
|h. repeat the first step, stitch in single(1) sequen from left to right. |
|j. filled up the inner layer. matikan benang dan sambung ke petal no 2. |
|k. start with petal no 2|
|l. repeat step a - k |
|m. this is how it looks when all the petals have been filled inAdd caption|
|n. now for the fillers. pick 3 beads (prefarably rounded beads) |
|r. you will get these. |
4. Since this is my very first tutorial, i know there will be many many flaws. i am no writer nor am i a photographer. my sole intention is to have all of you learn this embroidary. because, once you master these, you can make money. big or small it all depend on you. so guys, give me comments so that i can up-grade my tutorials.
5. i know the photo is tad too small, but for this tutorial, you will have to bear with me. the master of the dslr is out of station so, i can only make do with my blackberry. in tutorials to come, its gonna be the job of dslr ya. EXCUSES...EXCUSES i know, but i cant help it.......
stay focus, stay healthy and remember to
salam n cheers
Wow! I found this tutorial during a search about beadwork (I mostly do off-loom beadwork without any kind of fabric or backing). I've never heard of this before! Do you know of any sites good for beginners? I'd like to look into it a bit more before investing a lot of money into the necessary equipment! Also, your tutorial is great :) I really appreciate when people take the time to share what they love.
sorry i didnt see your comments earlier as i was not online often now...yes there is a website About.com go there and search beads under the letter B, you will be able to see and learn alot of basic things..i too enjoy this website.
thank q n regards
Post a Comment